jueves, 21 de marzo de 2019

Verbos que dominan el gerundio, -ing.


Los siguientes verbos deben ir seguidos de gerundio. Repitiendo los ejemplos algunas veces es más que suficiente para recordarlos.

Admit (reconocer) He admits taking the money
Avoid (evitar) He avoids greeting me on the street
Can’t help (no poder evitar) In spring I can’t help sneezing all the time
Consider (considerar) I would not consider accepting the job
Deny (negar) He denies having broken the jar
Detest (detestar) I detest working in this place
Dislike (no gustar) They dislike eating out
Finish (terminar) I will finish taking the test at five
Hate (odiar) I hate working on Sundays
Mind (importar) Do you mind passing the salt?
Permit permitir) I will not permit loafing in my office
Quit (dejar) Quit shouting
Risk (arriesgar) I will not risk going out in this bad weather
Spend (pasar) I spend my time sleeping

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario