jueves, 13 de abril de 2023

CBS MYSTERY RADIO THEATER



I must bring to your attention, you language learners, that there are countless tools on the Internet to practice your listening and understanding skills. Today I will deal with a tool good for English-language learners. Of late, I have fallen into the habit of listening every night, in bed, in the dark, to CBS Mystery Radio Theater, Dragnet, Old-Time Radio, and others of the same ilk. They reproduce old programs of the 40s, 50s, and 60s with superb acting, normally featuring actors of high standing. Many of the programs are hosted by E.G. Marshall, the most famous movie actor of all time. You have no idea how entertaining and well-written these episodes are. The scriptwriters are out of this world, believe me. Give this tool a try and let me know.       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario