viernes, 28 de octubre de 2022

DEDICATION OF MY NEW BOOK



I dedicate my new book FRASEOLOGÍA ESPAÑOL-INGLÉS (Editatum, October 2022) to my readers:

"Based on the conceit that all brains are created equal, this booklet sets forth to explore the similarities in the phraseological discourse in languages, particularly in Spanish-English, and aims to prove that, as a result, equivalent parallel expressions in both languages can always be found. It claims further that there´s always a bilingual solution to every phrase and idiom. To paraphrase Dr. Samuel Johnson: There´s no language problem the mind of man has set, that the mind of man cannot solve. And so, I am taking the liberty of dedicating this book to all those who share my views, interest, and passion for language study in general and bilingualism in particular. I am especially addressing this to you, reader, and wish to thank you for your interest and eagerness to improve your language skills. Never falter, and keep on trucking!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario