domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2023

LITERATURA EN LENGUA INGLESA I



My new book is out: Literatura en lengua Inglesa I, published by Editatum, Madrid, Spain, 2023. The title refers to literature written in the English language, regardless of geography. This first volume deals with British and American writers, but the coming ones will include Australians, South Africans, Irish, and even Jamaicans. This effort of mine is not truly a history of literature of the English peoples, but rather my vision and experiences with my readings in the English language. It is a very personal account and reflection on writers from Beowulf to Thakeray, in this first volume. I told the publisher that I would have to write another book after this one, but now I know that I will have to make it a trilogy that will include all English-speaking writers I have come across in my long life. Take a look and reach out if you have any comments. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario